Nowadays, many milk tea shops, fast food restaurants or beverage shops have replaced the plastic straws used before with paper straws, because this straw has many advantages in use, which are mainly reflected in that it is a disposable biodegradable product. It is of great significance to environmental protection, and its production process is very compliant, in line with national food safety standards and other advantages. What are its raw materials? The editor gave you a detailed introduction in the article. If you still don’t understand anything, come and have a look!
What are the advantages of using paper straws?
1. The main raw material of paper straws is food-grade paper, which belongs to green environmental protection straws. It is a disposable biodegradable product, and its cost is higher than that of plastic straws. It will become soft when immersed in water, so there is still a lot of room for improvement in customer experience. Under the ban on plastics, the paper straw industry still has great development prospects.
2. Paper straws are mainly of great significance to environmental protection and are worthy of promotion. However, compared to plastic straws, it has already been eliminated. If you want to popularize, you must study how to overcome them under the premise of ensuring that the cost is competitive. The known shortcomings are improved in materials and processes.
3. Under normal circumstances, if the manufacturer uses compliant production raw materials, adds compliant additives, the production process is compliant, and the paper straw terminal product produced meets the national food safety standards, and the circulation is pollution-free, then its product It is generally relatively safe, and consumers can buy with confidence.
What are the raw materials of paper straws?
1. What material is the paper straw made of? It is a food grade product. First of all, before making paper straws, you need to make sure that the material is a food-grade paper material. As for the new items that replace traditional plastic straws, paper straws are renewable, contain no plastic particles, can be degraded by marine organisms, and take into account the characteristics of environmental protection. It is a sustainable product.
2. As mentioned earlier, the paper straw material is required to be a food-grade material, and the material requirements are very strict. After all, it is in direct contact with people. The paper straw material is required to be safe paper (FSC certification) And the products have passed FDA, LFGB and EU standards.
3. In addition, in the production process of paper straws, the straws are a kind of biocomposite material made of wood and natural adhesives. Therefore, when selecting adhesives, it is necessary to choose from non-toxic natural adhesive materials to ensure that the paper straws produced are environmentally safe and safe.